Almond, L.; Whitehead, M. (2012). “Physical Literacy: Clarifying the Nature of the Concept”. Physical Education Matters 7 (1).
- Arendt (1970) On Violence. New York: Harvest
- Atlee, J.S. and Atlee, T (1992) Think peace 37, 38 http://www.cointelligence.org/CIPol_democSocPwrAnal.html (accessed 22/1/13)
BENN, C., & CHITTY, C. (1996). Thirty years on: is comprehensive education alive and well or struggling to survive? London, David Fulton Publishers.
- Bird, E. (1984). EMG quantification of mental rehearsal. Perceptual and Motor Skills,59, 899-906.
- Billington, Rosamund, et al., eds (1991) Culture and Society Macmillan Education
COULSON, M. & ARCHER, D. (2009). Practical fitness testing: analysis in exercise and sport. London, A. & C. Black.
- Crust, L. (2012). Lecture Notes: Mental Imagery for Physical People. University of Lincoln.
- Cushion, C.J., Armour, K.M., & Jones, R.L. (2006). Locating the coaching process in practice: Models ʻforʼ and ʻofʼ coaching. Physical Education and Sport Pedgagogy, 11(1), 83-89.
- Dodge, A. and Robertson, B. (2004) Justifications for Unethical Behaviour in Sport: The Role of the Coach. Coaching Association of Canada, 4 (4)
FREEMAN, J. (1998). Educating the very able: current international research. London, Stationery Office.
Gregory, G. H., & Chapman, C. (2007). Differential instructional strategies. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Gruneau, R. (1993) Class, Sports and Social Development. IL: Human Kinetics
- Kinsman, T. (1999) Understanding the Vulnerability of Power. The Global Coach, International Council for Coach Education, 1
- Lang, P. J. (1977). Imagery in therapy: An information-processing analysis of fear. Behavior Therapy, 8, 862-886.
- Lang, P. J. (1979). A bio-informational theory of emotional imagery. Psychophysiology, 16, 495-512.
Léger, L.A.; Mercier, D.; Gadoury, C.; Lambert, J. (1988). “The multistage 20 metre shuttle run test for aerobic fitness”. J Sports Sci 6 (2): 93–101
- Lyle, J. (2002) Sports Coaching Concepts; A framework for coaches’ behaviour. Routledge, London
MACKINNON, L. T. (2003). Exercise management: concepts and professional practice. Champaign, Ill, Human Kinetics
MORLEY, D., & BAILEY, R. (2006). Meeting the needs of your most able pupils in PE/sports. London, David Fulton.
- Nytimes.com (2006) Language of a Losing Team? Read Their Bodies – New York Times. [online] Available at: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/29/sports/football/29giants.html?_r=0 [Accessed: 29 Nov 2012].
- Piggott, D. (2012) Coaching Teams: Sociological aspects of coaching, 1 of 3. Lecture Notes. University of Lincoln
- Potash, D.H.; CHU, D.A.. (2008). Plyometric training. In: Earle, R.W. and Baechle, T.R., (Eds.), Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning. (3rd ed.) (414–455). Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
- Potrac, P., Jones, R., Armour, K. (2002). It’s All About Getting Respect: The Coaching Behaviours of an Expert English Soccer Coach. Sport, Education and Society, 7 (2), 183 –202
- Sportscoachuk.org (2012) Positive Behaviour Management in Sport | sports coach UK. [online] Available at: http://www.sportscoachuk.org/site-tools/workshops/about-our-workshops/positive-behaviour-management-sport [Accessed: 6 Nov 2012].